Animals: My Passion

Animals: My Passion

By: Emma

I have a HUGE passion for animals. When I grow up I want to have a career in the animal field. My favorite animals are dogs and cats. I love cats and dogs because I feel like they listen to you and understand what you are saying. You can say anything to them, and they won’t judge. They are so cute, cuddly, playful, adorable, and loving. They care about you and your feelings. They can help you too! Once I was having a bad day and my dogs came up to me and cuddled with me.

I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. My yorkies, Bella and Gracie, have cute and funny personalities. Bella is entertaining, caring, loveable, outgoing, adorable, loud, sometimes can be a troublemaker, and seems to thinks she is bigger than she really is. Gracie is shy, adorable, loveable, protective, silly, and is a rule follower. They always come running to meet me when I come home. Dogs love to play and run around. They are so energetic.  I LOVE dogs! After all, dogs are a person’s best friend. I love cats because they show you love and affection not expecting anything in return. They don’t always need attention and if you need to go do something they can entertain themselves. Cats are so independent. My cats, Disney and Princess, have cute personalities too. Disney is funny, caring, playful, outgoing, loveable, sometimes naughty, and sweet. Princess is shy, independent, quiet, and a rule follower. I LOVE cats!

Having pets takes a lot of responsibility though. If you get a dog, you have to take it on walks and play with it so it gets exercise. If you get a dog when it is still a puppy you have to potty train it. You always have to remember to take your dog to the vet. You also have to remember to let it outside to go to the bathroom. You CAN’T leave your dog alone because dogs always have a way of getting into trouble. Finally, you have to feed dogs a certain amount of food, a certain amount of times a day, and sometimes a certain kind depending on the dog, its health, medications, and what the vet tells you about the dog. Cats take less work than dogs but you still have to clean out their litter box every day. You also have to feed them however many times you are supposed to each day. When you first get a kitten you have to watch it closely. I love animals and you should too!

#HelpSaveAnimals

4 thoughts on “Animals: My Passion

• October 6, 2017 at 4:50 pm
    Permalink

It was very informative, how old are your cats?

Reply
    • October 16, 2017 at 4:43 pm
      Permalink

Hi Jesse P,
      My cats are 10 years old and my dogs are 3 years old.
      Do you have any pets? If so how old are they?
      Thanks for commenting,
      Emma H

Reply
  • October 16, 2017 at 1:35 am
    Permalink

I love your dogs. They are so cute!

Reply
  • October 16, 2017 at 1:36 am
    Permalink

Your puppies are adorable. I love reading about their personality. You have a beautiful spirit.

Reply