Paws for a Cause Part Two

To build on my previous blog, Sara and I are working on this project in PBL called 20% Time project. We named our project “Paws for a Cause”. We are going to do fundraisers so that we can create care packages that we give to the Boone County Animal Shelter where a person gets one free care package every time they adopt an animal that will include some items such as dog/cat food, a leash, a collar, toys,  and more!

I am feeling great about our 20% project!!! I am really excited for our project! With hard work from both Sara and me, (and trust me we will work hard on this project), our 20% project will work out great!! I am also feeling scared for our project because our project is going to be challenging and it will require a ton of time and effort, but I know Sara and I can pull it off. Finally, I am feeling anxious because I am ready to get our project started! I know our project is going to be difficult, but if our project works out, many animals may be adopted! In addition, they will have the things they need such as a bed, food, a collar, a leash, toys, etc., and last but not least, they will have a family, a caring owner, a home, and a new life!!!

We have major goals for the month of November. One goal is to plan at least one fundraiser this month in an effort to raise money to create care packages. We are hoping to receive a donation of Christmas wrapping paper, that we then sell to raise money. We also need to draft notifications for social media and create posters to advertise our fundraiser. In addition, we plan to reach out to the Boone County Animal Shelter again to make sure that our goals are aligned with their needs. We plan to have our first fundraiser planned and in motion by November 30th.

See my Visual Aide for more information.