The Places I Will Go….

I love to travel! In the United States, my family and I have been to 15 states out of 50! The states I been to are Florida, Maine, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsyvania, Tennesse, Illinois, and of course the state I live in, Kentucky.

Last summer my family and I took a two week East Coast trip. We travelled to Pennsylvania and saw the Liberty Bell. Then we went to New York City for a few days and went to a Broadway show, the Statue of Liberty, the 911 Memorial, and many other things. Then we went to Acadia National Park in Maine and went hiking. It was so pretty! Finally, we went to Cape Cod, MA for a week with my grandparents. We went to several beaches, saw lighthouses, had a campfire on the beach, and took a whale/dolphin cruise. It was my favorite trip ever!

Someday I hope to go out west and visit Grand Canyon National Park. I think the red rock will be beautiful, and I can’t wait to take pictures out there. I would also like to see Yosemite and some of the other national parks. I would also like to take a trip to Hawaii someday. There are so many places in this great country to visit!

What is your favorite vacation or destination that you have visited?

Morning at Horseshoe Bend in Arizona

Paladin27 via Compfight